Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 84 Toyota race truck project or parts.

84 Toyota race truck project or parts. 2 years 2 months ago #9457

I have an 85 Toyota Xtra cab 2wd that was an ex-racer that I bought years ago with the intention of rebuilding it and racing Vorra.

Times have changed and I'm currently working on getting my Can Am Maverick race ready, and the truck is just taking up space in my shop. I'll list some of the parts as I'm willing to sell the whole package or just parts if you need them.

A complete set of the old style Ivan fiberglass, front fenders, bedsides and hood. Its all in good shape, but its not new either.
An 85 2wd Toyota frame and cab with a really good start to a cage. The cage is built from 1.75 .120 DOM.
1 V6 rear axle with a truss. Spool and 4.10 gears installed. Decent shape. Definitely useable.
Misc gauges. Some Autometer. Tach, volts, etc.
A couple steering quickeners. Different ratios.
4.3 GM V6. Vortech. Motor is fresh. Has an Edelbrock carb and an aftermarket HEI distributor.
Toyota to GM motor adaptor plates. Allows a GM motor to bolt into a Toyota.
TH400 with rare bolt on output yoke. Transmission was used for mockup and probably needs a rebuild.
1 brand new, never mounted Kirkey sports car seat. This seat has more cushion than the standard Kirkey, would work great in a truck or buggy.
1 fully rebuilt 2wd power steering box. It's been tapped for hydraulic assist, and has cryo treated internals. This is a tough steering box.
Make me an offer on individual parts or the whole lot. I'm open to trades too. Lets make a deal! This could be a great start to a truck that could be finished over the winter.
The truck has a clear title as well.

Located in Elk Grove, just south of Sacramento, and I might be willing to trailer it to you if you ask nice.
My loss is your gain. I need room.

Feel free to get in touch with me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Lets make a deal!

*PS* I'm looking for a play buggy chassis for a friend, so I might be able to work a trade of some sort.
Attachments:
Still Awesome
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by hardcharger81.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds